TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND SERVICE
Purchases of products and/or services on Safetypois.com (the “Site”) are regulated by the following conditions (the “Conditions”).
By clicking on the “I accept” button, the Customer (” Customer “) accepts the Conditions without limitations or reservations. The site is owned by Tcommunication S.r.l. with headquarters in Giordano Bruno Street, 15, Milan (MI), Italy, Tax Code / VAT number 03207450960 (“TCommunication”).
Throughout this document, the terms will have the following meanings:
- Site: www.safetypois.com
- Tcommunication or the Company: Tcommunication S.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Giordano Bruno Street, 15, tax code and registration number in Milan Company Register 03207450960
- Conditions: This contract for the Products and Services offered by Tcommunication S.r.l. through its Site
- Customer: the natural and/or legal person who registers on the Site in order to purchase, for purposes related to their professional activity, the Products and/or Services offered by the Company
- Products: skidproof vinyl stickers, window stickers, counter and floor totems
- Services: the services indicated on the Site
- Shipping : Products delivery service.
- Services offered by Site
2.1 The Site allows to purchase skidproof vinyl stickers, window stickers, counter and floors totems (“Products”) water-resistant and resistant to detergents used for cleaning. The Products are able to adhere to any kind of smooth surfaces. The stickers are printed in high definition with predefined graphics’ series.
In order to have indications on how to use the Products, is available a Consulting Service.
Unless otherwise specified, these Conditions apply to all the Services offered by Tcommunication, where compatible. The execution of the Services maybe entrusted by Tcommunication to third subcontractors or subsuppliers.
2.2 To proceed with purchases of the Products and Services connected, it’s requested to the Customers register on the Site in the specific reserved area for customers. During the registration phase, customers indicate whether they intend to register and therefore make purchases as a company, individual company/ freelancer or association, and it’s also requested to specify the nationality.
2.3 All final prices of Products and Services represent on the Site are expressed in euros, VAT included. The Products and Services prices offered for sale could be subject to periodic variations. For certain Products and services and special offers, shipping costs are considered included. For Products and Services not expressly indicated, the shipping costs are charged to the Customer.
2.4 The Customer may request the Consulting Products Service filling out the form on the Site. The Company will contact the Customer within no. 30 days, in order to carry out a specific project functional to the needs expressed in the form.
- Choice of Products and purchase methods
3.1 To complete the purchase on the Site, it is necessary for the Customer to have a VAT number. In addition, the Customer is asked to fill in a data collection form in which essential information for purchases is provided; information and data that must be true, precise and complete regarding the Customer’s identity.
3.2 In order to purchase the Products, the Customer must:
- Select the the wished product , after reading its characteristics.
- Once the Product has been selected, fill in the data collection form, read the Privacy Notice pursuant to EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data; hereafter, the ” GDPR”), give the inherent consent and approve the General Conditions of Sale.
- Confirm the order and make the payment through one of the selected means.
- Once the payment has been made, Customer will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order, by which the purchase shall be deemed completed.
3.3 Once the payment has been made, the Customer will receive an order confirmation which will be reported the type of products selected, the price of each one, the relevant taxes, the expenses shipping, the the chosen method of payment.
3.4 The sales Contract is finalized and binding when Customer receives from Tcommunication confirmation of order to the email indicated by the Customer in the registration at Site.
3.5 Tcommunication reserves, at its sole discretion, the right not to execute any order. This may also occur in the event that:
– the data provided by Customer when filling out the order are incomplete or incorrect;
– Customer doesn’t have the requirements to carring out the payment’s conditions;
– the Products ordered are not available.
In the above cases, Tcommunication will inform Customer by e-mail that the proposed order has not been accepted (in whole or in part) specifying the reasons and, therefore, that the Contract was not concluded. In the latter case, Tcommunication will refund to the Customer any sums already paid as indicated by the Customer.
3.6 The Company will file a copy of each Contract and the Customer will have at all times the right to access his digital copy by requesting it to mail firstname.lastname@example.org
4.1 The Customer can make payments using various payment instruments all indicated inside the Site, and following the instructions of the purchase’s procedure.
The information necessary for payment will be forwarded, through encrypted protocols, to the payment service provider to whom Tcommunication is entrusted with the remote electronic payment services, and therefore is excludied the possibility of access by third parties. Payments must be made in advance and, only after payment and uploading of the “compliant” file by the Customer , the selected items will be put into production.
Payment will be authorized through PayPal, but money will not be withdrawn until PayPal verifies that the account is correct. For this, it will be essential to have a PayPal account.
In cash or by bank transfer to the account and reference number indicated in the e-mail sent by Tcomunication. It is necessary to indicate, in the moment of bank transfer, the Customer name and the order number.
4.2 Tcommunication will send to Customer a copy of the invoice for the purchases to the email address indicated at the time of online registration. It will be Customer’s liability to access this area, print the document and keep it according to the current standards.
- Customer liability
5.1 Each Customer can register online in the Site, by entering their data in the specific registration format, if he intends to proceed with the purchase of the products sold through the Site. Customer guarantees to Tcommunication that the information provided for registration is updated, truthful and correct, and undertakes to communicate any variation of the data concerning the registration. In the event that Tcommunication will deems that the information is incorrect, or for any serious reason it will consider this action justified, it can deny access to the Site and/or its Services. For the professional Customers/company having their headquarters in European Union, Tcommunication will proceed to verify the VAT.
- Delivery time and shipping
6.1 The delivery of Products will be indicated in the estimate phase. In case of use of the consignment via Italian Post Office, the terms of delivery to the final recipient refer to those applied by the postal courier which are highlighted to Customer during the order procedure.
6.2 Being sales with consignment, the times indicated are purely indicative and not guaranteed since they depend on the delivery services of third parties and, in any case, are deemed completed by the order completion, that is to say, the outcome of the file loading and receipt of the confirmation order. Delivery dates apply to most d and country Italian . The islands and more remote areas could be served in two or more additional working days.
6.3 Without prejudice to the provisions of the point 6.2), shipping and delivery occur in terms choosen in the budget depending on the purchase completion by 18:00 the same day, or by 10:00 for deliveries within 24 hours. Files’ receipts or payment confirmations after 18:00/10:00 will be deemed to have taken place on the next working day.
6.4 By working days we mean the days from Monday to Friday, excluded the following: 1/1, 6/1, 25/4, 1/5, 2/6, 15/8, 1/11, 8/12, 24 / 12, 25/12, 26/12, 31/12, Sunday and Easter Monday.
6.5 Tcommunication will not be liable in any case, including causes beyond its control, major force, unforeseeable event, and in cases of of possible damages caused by delays in delivery, which is carried out by couriers, third parties with respect to Tcommunication.
Customer can check the shipment’s status of the product ordered on the section “My orders” within the “My Safety Pois” area, by selecting the interested order number and by clicking the relative button.
6.6 All the risks relating to the Products pass to the Customer upon them delivery to the courier.
- Disclaimer– Products defects
7.1 Given that Tcommunication is focused on providing the Customer with high quality products so that they are suitable for the use for which they were designed, Tcommunication is not responsible towards the Customer for damages of any kind, both direct and indirect, resulting from the installation of the stickers on the surfaces on which will be affixed.
7.2 Inter alia, it’s always recommended, as a minimum caution principle, that the Customer tests, for at least twenty-four (24) hours, the Product on a corner of the surface on which it will be definitively affixed, in order to verify whether the Product causes on the aforesaid surface halos, stains, vices, defects, imperfections.
7.3 The Product has been designed and manufactured with material that doesn’t have an unlimited duration. The quality of the vinyl used allows a perfect adaptation for installation and maintenance of the color according to the conditions of use, assembly and exposure to light.
7.4 Tcommunication cannot be held responsible for improper use of the Productsuch as the installation of the same on a deteriorated surface, removal or intensive exposure to sunlight. Particularly, the Products are not suitable for application on surfaces painted with water-based colors (water-based paint), on grainy or non-smooth platforms, on lime coatings or other ready-made solutions : this can lead to ineffective fixing and to damage in its removal.
- 5 Generally and as a precaution, the Product not glued should be kept away from minors under three (3) age of years.
- 6 Upon delivery, the Customer is required to carefully examine the Products received. Any defects in the goods delivered or in the material packaging not responsability of the Customer must be reported immediately to the courier or to the assistance service. The goods must be collected by Customer by signing with specific control reserve. The Customer must then open a report via email to email@example.com taking care to attach the photographic documentation within eight (8) days from the material’s receipt.
Tcommunication will do its best to respond to reports received within 24 hours.
- 7 The selection and purchase of a Product or Service are under the sole responsibility of the Customer. The total or partial impossibility of using the Products, due in particular to the equipment’s incompatibility will not lead to any compensation, refund or question the liability of Tcommunication, except in the case of a hidden defect, a proven default or a defect .
- Property of the Site and its contents
8.1 Tcommunication is the only owner and manager of this website. All content published or made available on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, videos, sounds, illustrations and software are the property of Tcommunication, its licensees or image of its third parties.
8.2 All elements of the Site, including, but not limited to, the general design and content are protected by patents, copyrights, trademarks and other laws on the protection of intellectual property.
8.3 The projects developed by the designers and offered for sale on www.safetypois.com or any site with which the Tcommunication company operates are part of Tcommunication S.r.l. intellectual property above identified.
8.4 No part or element of this website or its content may be copied or retransmitted in any way and all rights relating to this Site remain in the exclusive property of Tcommunication S.r.l.. Any reproduction or use not specifically authorized in advance constitutes a fake and is liable for civil and criminal liability.
- Applicable law, jurisdiction and court
9.1 These Conditions and the orders issued pursuant to them are governed by Italian law, with the express exclusion of the rules of private international law on the applicable law.
9.2 The Court of Milan is the only competent court for the resolution of any dispute arising or deriving from these Conditions or from the obligations governed by them, with the express exclusion of any competitor Court.
10.1 For any information and request for assistance on the Site or on how to purchase on the Site or for orders, Customers can contact Tcommunication through customer service to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on 19/05/2020